These fruit smoothie bowls are the perfect summer time treat to enjoy guilt-free! With an ice-cream like consistency, they're super refreshing to eat outside in the hot sun.
To make these, you can use any combination of fruit, but I'm going to share my 3 favorite recipes.
- 1 1/2 cups strawberries
- 1 cup peach
- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup apple juice or add until it blends to the right texture
- 2 cups blueberries
- 1 1/2 bananas
- 1 1/2 cups mango
- 1 cup pineapple
- 1 banana
- 1/2 milk or add until it blends to the right texture
1. Cut up your fresh fruit and freeze it overnight.
2. Add the liquid base to your blender, followed by the other frozen fruits.
3. Start blending on the lowest setting and use your tamper to push the fruit to the blades.
4. If it isn't blending or is too thick, add a little more liquid and blend again.
5. Repeat step 4 until it is smooth and there are no more chunks, or until you can see 4 swirls at the top (as seen in the picture below).
6. Pour into a bowl, add toppings, and enjoy!